1/2 Photos of Buffalo Wing Chicken Dip
Everything Sweet's Note:
If you love Buffalo wings, here is the recipe for you!! Serve with salty tortilla chips or any other chips you like. The salt helps to bring out the flavor. Can be served hot or cold, but I prefer mine hot. If you make this, there won't be any leftovers at the party!! If you want to make this recipe lower fat, you can use Neuchatel Cheese and fat-free blue cheese. DO NOT use lower fat shredded cheese since it doesn't melt well. Just use less of it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 12 ounces Frank's red hot sauce
- 1 cup chunky blue cheese dressing (If you have any blue cheese crumbles at home, throw them in. It adds extra flavor!)
- 4 boiled boneless skinless chicken breasts, shreddred (you can shred this after it is boiled in your mini-prep, food processor, or blender. You can also bu)
- 16 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1Combine cream cheese, hot sauce, and dressing.
- 2Heat in microwave until cream cheese is melted. Stir every couple of minutes so the cheese doesn't burn.
- 3Add chicken and about a cup of shredded cheese into the mixture.
- 4Mix together and put into a 9x13 dish.
- 5Top with as much cheese on top as you wish (I coat the whole top).
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for minutes.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Wing Chicken Dip
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 325.1
- Calories from Fat 249
- Total Fat 27.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 80.6 mg
- Sodium 1004.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 16.8 g