If you love Buffalo wings, here is the recipe for you!! Serve with salty tortilla chips or any other chips you like. The salt helps to bring out the flavor. Can be served hot or cold, but I prefer mine hot. If you make this, there won't be any leftovers at the party!! If you want to make this recipe lower fat, you can use Neuchatel Cheese and fat-free blue cheese. DO NOT use lower fat shredded cheese since it doesn't melt well. Just use less of it!
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 12 ounces Frank's red hot sauce
- 1 cup chunky blue cheese dressing (If you have any blue cheese crumbles at home, throw them in. It adds extra flavor!)
- 4 boiled boneless skinless chicken breasts, shreddred (you can shred this after it is boiled in your mini-prep, food processor, or blender. You can also bu)
- 16 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- Combine cream cheese, hot sauce, and dressing.
- Heat in microwave until cream cheese is melted. Stir every couple of minutes so the cheese doesn't burn.
- Add chicken and about a cup of shredded cheese into the mixture.
- Mix together and put into a 9x13 dish.
- Top with as much cheese on top as you wish (I coat the whole top).
- Bake at 350 degrees for minutes.