Rich and creamy. Serve with tortilla chips or toasted baguette.
Make and share this Canadian Cheese Spinach Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- salt and pepper
- 3⁄4 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1⁄4 cup white cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease a small baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, Jack cheese, garlic, basil, garlic salt, salt and pepper. Gently stir in the spinach.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish. Top with white cheddar.
- Bake in the preheated oven 25 minutes, until bubbly and lightly browned.