1/3 Photos of Canadian Cheese Spinach Dip
Rich and creamy. Serve with tortilla chips or toasted baguette.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- salt and pepper
- 3/4 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/4 cup white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Lightly grease a small baking dish.
- 3In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, Jack cheese, garlic, basil, garlic salt, salt and pepper. Gently stir in the spinach.
- 4Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish. Top with white cheddar.
- 5Bake in the preheated oven 25 minutes, until bubbly and lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Canadian Cheese Spinach Dip
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.2
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 43.3 mg
- Sodium 246.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: