1/3 Photos of Canadian Cheese Spinach Dip
Rich and creamy. Serve with tortilla chips or toasted baguette.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- salt and pepper
- 3/4 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/4 cup white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Lightly grease a small baking dish.
- 3In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, Jack cheese, garlic, basil, garlic salt, salt and pepper. Gently stir in the spinach.
- 4Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish. Top with white cheddar.
- 5Bake in the preheated oven 25 minutes, until bubbly and lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Canadian Cheese Spinach Dip
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.2
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 43.3 mg
- Sodium 246.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 5.4 g