Always a big hit at our house, goes well with minestrone soup and even some macaroni and cheese.
Make and share this Cauliflower and Cheese Puff recipe from Food.com.
- Thoroughly wash the cauliflower and break it into florets.
- Place in a 2-quart pot with 1 inch of boiled water and cook until soft, about 10-15 minutes.
- Remove cauliflower with the slotted spoon to a large bowl and mash.
- Preheat oven to 325 F degrees.
- Combine 2 ounces of cheese, bread, mustard, mayonnaise, eggs, salt and pepper with the cauliflower.
- Pour into a greased 9 x 5 inch loaf pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Top with remaining 1 ounce of grated cheese and place under the broiler until browned.