1/1 Photo of Cauliflower and Cheese Puff
1 hr 10 mins
Always a big hit at our house, goes well with minestrone soup and even some macaroni and cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thoroughly wash the cauliflower and break it into florets.
- 2Place in a 2-quart pot with 1 inch of boiled water and cook until soft, about 10-15 minutes.
- 3Remove cauliflower with the slotted spoon to a large bowl and mash.
- 4Preheat oven to 325 F degrees.
- 5Combine 2 ounces of cheese, bread, mustard, mayonnaise, eggs, salt and pepper with the cauliflower.
- 6Pour into a greased 9 x 5 inch loaf pan.
- 7Bake for 40 minutes.
- 8Top with remaining 1 ounce of grated cheese and place under the broiler until browned.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cauliflower and Cheese Puff
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.5
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 80.3 mg
- Sodium 213.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 8.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: