1 hr 40 mins
This is one of my favorite soups. I absolutely love Brie cheese because it's so creamy, and the flavor with cauliflower and bacon...WOW! This recipe came from LHJ or BH&G.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry bacon in a large pot until browned but not crisp.
- 2Drain on paper towels, then coarsely chop.
- 3Remove all but 2 tablespoons of drippings from the pot.
- 4Add onions and saute until translucent, about 7 minutes.
- 5Stir in cauliflower, broth, and celery soup.
- 6Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and cover and simmer for 45 minutes or until cauliflower is soft.
- 7Cool soup 10 minutes before adding bacon and cheese.
- 8When cool enough to handle, puree in batches in a blender until smooth, pouring pureed soup into another pot or storage container.
- 9Garnish with parsley and or red pepper.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cauliflower, Brie and Bacon Soup
Serving Size: 1 (353 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 350.8
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 56.0 mg
- Sodium 1512.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 16.3 g