1/8 Photos of Cheddar Cheese Chicken with Bacon
Another easy to make yet impressive main course. Smells heavenly while cooking!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven at 350 and spray baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Combine first 5 ingredients.
- 3Dip chicken first in egg white, then into crumbs.
- 4Place in baking dish.
- 5Bake for 30 minutes or until tender.
- 6About 5 minutes before chicken is done, top with bacon bits and cheese, then place back in oven until cheese melts.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddar Cheese Chicken with Bacon
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.0
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 116.4 mg
- Sodium 807.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 38.6 g