I was raised with eating this every Christmas eve.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter, blend in flour.
- 2Stir until thick.
- 3Add beer; stir until thick and boiling.
- 4Add salt, dry mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
- 5Gradually add cheese keep stirring it will burn.
- 6Serve with sourdough bread that has been cut up in cubes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddar Cheese Fondue
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.7
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 59.8 mg
- Sodium 498.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 10.3 g