Prep 8 mins
Cook 10 mins
Whats better then wet beer, salty pretzels, juicy beef, sharp cheese, sweet relish, and some hot, HOT, smoky, heat! Go a head a top with lettuce, tomato onion whatever you desire.;)
- Mix beer, pretzels, onion, garlic, chipotle, relish, and salt together and let sit a couple minutes, and mix into the ground beef. You’ll want to mix until the ingredients are evenly distributed, but be careful not to overwork the ground beef.
- Makes 4 very large patties 6 medium.
- Grill the burgers till done, about 10-15 minutes, turning once.
- Just before taking off place cheese on burgers let melt and remove an place on buns.
- Serve with beer and pretzels naturally!
Was looking for something different to do with the same old burger. Not really my favorite meat. I love new and different so of course your recipe caught my eye. This is a great burger! Juicy, full of flavor and I didn't even use chipotle (not sold in this town). Will be making this again and again. Thanks.
A wonderful addition to my grillin' feast! I made 8 patties by increasing ground beef to 2.5 lbs.and adjusting other seasonings accordingly, but only used 1/2 of the minced chipotle. It was a wonderfully different burger and I was pleased to share this recipe with happy tasters at the party. Thanks Rita!
DH really enjoyed these burgers! I used ground round, 2 cloves of garlic, sweet pickle relish, and less than half of the minced chipotle chile in adobo. The flavors work so well together, rich and smokey. Next time will add a few pieces of turkey bacon. Thanks Rita, great burger!