Whats better then wet beer, salty pretzels, juicy beef, sharp cheese, sweet relish, and some hot, HOT, smoky, heat! Go a head a top with lettuce, tomato onion whatever you desire.;)
- Mix beer, pretzels, onion, garlic, chipotle, relish, and salt together and let sit a couple minutes, and mix into the ground beef. You’ll want to mix until the ingredients are evenly distributed, but be careful not to overwork the ground beef.
- Makes 4 very large patties 6 medium.
- Grill the burgers till done, about 10-15 minutes, turning once.
- Just before taking off place cheese on burgers let melt and remove an place on buns.
- Serve with beer and pretzels naturally!