1/2 Photos of Cheddar Cheese, Pretzel, Beer & Beef Hamburgers
Whats better then wet beer, salty pretzels, juicy beef, sharp cheese, sweet relish, and some hot, HOT, smoky, heat! Go a head a top with lettuce, tomato onion whatever you desire.;)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix beer, pretzels, onion, garlic, chipotle, relish, and salt together and let sit a couple minutes, and mix into the ground beef. You’ll want to mix until the ingredients are evenly distributed, but be careful not to overwork the ground beef.
- 2Makes 4 very large patties 6 medium.
- 3Grill the burgers till done, about 10-15 minutes, turning once.
- 4Just before taking off place cheese on burgers let melt and remove an place on buns.
- 5Serve with beer and pretzels naturally!
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddar Cheese, Pretzel, Beer & Beef Hamburgers
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 545.9
- Calories from Fat 274
- Total Fat 30.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 122.4 mg
- Sodium 759.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 36.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chiles in adobo