1/9 Photos of Cheddar Cheesy Meat Pie
This is from our Church cookbook, it's very simple and so yummy! Something different when you don't know what to do with ground beef. Serve it with mashed potatoes or French Fries and the kids will love it. This is the kid friendly version, you can spice it up with some chiles or hot pepper sauce if you want to. We like it as is served with HP sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground beef with onion and garlic, drain fat off well.
- 2Stir flour, salt and pepper over browned beef.
- 3Spread mixture in pie shell.
- 4Spread cheeses over this.
- 5Whisk milk, eggs and worcestershire sauce together and carefully pour over ground beef and cheddar.
- 6Bake at 400 degrees F for 35-40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddar Cheesy Meat Pie
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 593.8
- Calories from Fat 347
- Total Fat 38.6 g
- Saturated Fat 15.9 g
- Cholesterol 174.0 mg
- Sodium 1151.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 27.4 g