This is from our Church cookbook, it's very simple and so yummy! Something different when you don't know what to do with ground beef. Serve it with mashed potatoes or French Fries and the kids will love it. This is the kid friendly version, you can spice it up with some chiles or hot pepper sauce if you want to. We like it as is served with HP sauce.
- Brown ground beef with onion and garlic, drain fat off well.
- Stir flour, salt and pepper over browned beef.
- Spread mixture in pie shell.
- Spread cheeses over this.
- Whisk milk, eggs and worcestershire sauce together and carefully pour over ground beef and cheddar.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 35-40 minutes.