1/3 Photos of Cheddar Chicken Casserole
I got this recipe from a children's cookbook a few year ago. My kids love it and so do I!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2Pour cream of chicken and cream of mushroom soup into a 3-quart casserole dish.
- 3Stir in the chicken broth a little bit at a time until completely blended.
- 4Add rice, onion powder and chicken; stir well.
- 5Cover and cook for 45 minutes.
- 6Sprinkle with cheese and cook 5 minutes more.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddar Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 516.6
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 35.7 mg
- Sodium 1262.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 15.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: