I got this recipe from a children's cookbook a few year ago. My kids love it and so do I!
Make and share this Cheddar Chicken Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Pour cream of chicken and cream of mushroom soup into a 3-quart casserole dish.
- Stir in the chicken broth a little bit at a time until completely blended.
- Add rice, onion powder and chicken; stir well.
- Cover and cook for 45 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese and cook 5 minutes more.
This is a very delicious recipe. I've been working on doubling it since the first time we tried it. I double everything *EXCEPT* the chicken. I'm still getting the rice a wee bit crunchy, so I think maybe a bit more broth is in order. Thank you for the great dinner!
Delicious and easy to put together. My choice of chicken were boneless chicken thighs. I think they have way more flavor then white meat.:)