Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A wonderful accompaniment to any meal! These taste just as great reheated in the microwave for about 20 seconds each. You could substitute pepper jack or Monterey Jack for the cheese. You could also sprinkle a little parmesan cheese on top.
- Heat oven to 450ºF.
- Stir baking mix, milk and cheese until soft dough forms.
- Drop by 9 spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Stir together margarine and garlic powder.
- Brush over warm biscuits.
This could not have been easier. I made these at the last second for dinner and they were perfect. My wife is pretty picky about her biscuits and I think these are her new favorite. I used a tiny bit more milk and also cooked them for 11 minutes. They also only made 8 for me but that may be a personal biscuit size issue. Great!
These were a nice addition to an otherwise boring dinner. Next time, I think I might mix the garlic and a bit of the butter into the batter. Thanks for sharing!