1/1 Photo of Cheese and Crab Cups
RedSoxsNation #33fan's Note:
These are great for Girls Hang Out Night. The recipe calls for prepared pizza crust. When I made it with the pizza dough, if you don't cook it, the dough is "doughy" and if you cook the dough the stuffing gets dried out. I tried it the second time with crescents instead and it was much much better.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) can pillsbury refrigerated prepared pizza crust
- 1 (6 ounce) package chopped pasteurized refrigerated lump crabmeat
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill weed or 1 dried dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon peel
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup garlic & herb spreadable cheese (from 4 oz container)
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1Heat oven to 375°F; spray 24 mini muffin cups with cooking spray.
- 2Sprinkle cornmeal on work surface. Roll or press dough into 18x12 inch rectangle. Cut into 24 (3x3 inch) squares. Place 1 square in each muffin cup.
- 3In medium bowl, mix crabmeat, onion, dill, lemon peel, lemon juice, spreadable cheese and 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese until well mixed. Spoon 1 tablespoon crabmeat mixture into each dough-lined cup.
- 4Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until edges just begin to brown. Sprinkle tops with remaining 1/4 cup shredded cheese. Bake about 2 minutes longer or until cheese is just melted. Immediately remove from muffin cups.
- 5Serve warm or cold.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese and Crab Cups
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.9
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 27.2 mg
- Sodium 146.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 7.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust
garlic & herb spreadable cheese