1/11 Photos of Cheese and Potato Pancakes
Sydney Mike's Note:
This East European recipe was snagged off the internet specifically for my first participation in Zaar's World Tour 4!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add thin layer of olive oil to heated skillet, just enough to cover the bottom.
- 2In a bowl, combine flour, onions and potatoes, then stir in cheese.
- 3Spoon piles of potato/cheese mixture into hot skillet, making 3" rounds, 1" apart.
- 4Cook cakes until golden and crispy, about 4 minutes on each side.
- 5Remove cooked cakes and repeat process until 12 pancakes are finished.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese and Potato Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.9
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: