Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe came from my friend Nancy. It makes alot, but is so good you won't mind! I have even used it as a sandwich spread.
- 16 ounces mozzarella cheese, grated (I usually at least double this (use most of a 600 gram block))
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon onion flakes
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1 teaspoon Accent seasoning
- sugar, salt,garlic powder to taste
- Mix well, refrigerate overnight.
- Serve with crackers or vegetables.
A wonderful dip with plenty of flavor! I added some cheddar cheese to this dip. Thanks for posting Robin!