From the back of the Rotel can adapted to make it even more yummy!
Make and share this Cheese Dip - Spicy recipe from Food.com.
- Cube the cheese and place into a microwave safe bowl.
- Add the tomatoes and sausage.
- Microwave for three minutes.
- Stir then if needed microwave two more minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
The sausage in this dip is a very tasty alternative to ground beef. It gave it a more pronounced flavor that was delicious. We had this with plain tortilla chips and spicy Doritos and both were very good. This one is definitely a keeper!
I thought that this dish was easy to make. My friends mom uses hamburger meat instead of sausage. I think I like the sausage better.
This is a very good dip. Our boys really loved it with tortilla chips.