Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I made these one year for a fundraiser bake sale for the local animal shelter... I figured, it's a bake sale, why not animal treats? They're not hard to make, and your pooch will love them. NOTE: these are not intended as people food.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine flour, cheese, garlic and vegetable oil until mixture is the consistencyof coarse meal.
- Slowly add water until mixture forms a ball (this may require a little more water).
- Divide dough into 12 equal pieces and roll out each piece 1/2 inch thick.
- Cut out bones with a cutter or by creating a template.
- Do not re-roll scraps.
- Bake on an ungreased cookie sheet for 10 to 15 minutes or until bottoms are lightly browned.
- Carefully transfer to a wire rack to completely cool.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container.