Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
Goes great with spaghetti and lasagna dinners. I like a LOT more garlic on mine. Feel free to use however much you like.
- Spread butter on the cut sides of the bread.
- Sprinkle with garlic and parsley.
- Place on baking sheet and set under broiler and broil until lightly browned (watch it closely so it doesn't burn).
- Sprinkle cheeses on the bread and return to the broiler and cook just a little while longer until the cheeses melt.
- Cut into pieces and serve.
This is another one of those reviews where I'm not sure to review or submit a new recipe, but here goes: I used just plain old sliced white bread, toasted it slightly beforehand, and sprinkled with garlic powder and dry parsley flakes. Then I used dried grated parmesan cheese with mozza, so yeah, does that count as making this recipe? In any case, we loved it and I will definitely be making garlic bread this way again. Thanks!
Very good bread. Thanks for posting.
I chose this recipe since the two-part baking process sounded neat. I cant' remember the last time I enjoyed home-made garlic bread this much. Roxygirl