1/2 Photos of Cheese Ham Buns
1 hr 15 mins
hotmomma Temple's Note:
anyone like ham and cheese alot, this recipe is the cheese buns you buy in the store (Except homemade) taken up a step by adding ham. It's yummy having the ham rolled in w/ the cheese, simple too. Actually to make it even easier if you have a breadmaker make a 2pd loaf on dough cycle and use that, saves seven steps. I found this online and am sorry i don't know what the site was b/c kudos to the person who put this on it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 ml) package fast rising yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons melted margarine
- 3 cups flour
- 1 1/8 cups hot water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1Place flour in large bowl, add salt, sugar and yeast.
- 2In another bowl measure hot water, add marg.
- 3Stir tog till marg is melted.
- 4Add liquid ingred's to dry ingred's then add beaten egg.
- 5Mix until moistened.
- 6Using hands, mix dough in bowl.
- 7Continue kneading for 5 minutes.
- 8Shape dough into a ball, place in a greased bowl.
- 9Cover with a damp cloth and then a clean, dry cloth and put in a warm place until it doubles in size, approximately 1 hours.
- 10After it has doubled in size:.
- 11Roll dough out into a 10" by 15" rectangle.
- 12Place ham down middle of dough overlapping them slightly.
- 13Sprinkle 3/4 of the cheese over all of the dough.
- 14Roll like a jellyroll.
- 15Cut into 1" slices, place in a greased cake pan, cut side down.
- 16Sprinkle remaining cheese on top of buns.
- 17Put in a warm spot till double in size.
- 18Bake for approximately 15-20 mins at 375 degrees F.
- 19Tip pan over and let buns fall onto a plate.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese Ham Buns
Serving Size: 1 (1014 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.5
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 24.9 mg
- Sodium 226.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: