1/4 Photos of Cheese & Olive Bruschetta
I've never had anyone turn these down. They are so easy to make and the results are always good. Try these after the game or after a winter outdoors event. I have been told that the recipe was originally from a Company's Coming cook book- I am not sure where I found it. I love Company's Coming cookbooks so that is likely where I saw it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (or salad dressing)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup black olives, chopped
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese (preferably freshly grated)
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon basil
- 1 baguette, fresh, about 2 1/2-inch round and 27-inch long
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1Mix the first 8 ingredients (this can be done the day ahead and refrigerated).
- 2Cut the baguette into 1" slices.
- 3Butter one side.
- 4Arrange on a cookie sheet, buttered side up.
- 5Divde the Mixture among the slices and spread.
- 6Bake in 350f oven for about 15 minutes and the cheese has melted.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese & Olive Bruschetta
Serving Size: 1 (1517 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.9
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 10.5 mg
- Sodium 274.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: