1/1 Photo of Cheese Puffs
These melt-in-your-mouth puffs will become a favorite, so light and cheesy, I aways make lots of these, but no matter how many I make, it's just never enough, they go so fast. (note: plan ahead, these puffs need to chill overnight)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt cream cheese and cheddar cheese, and butter in the microwave or in top of a double boiler.
- 2Remove; fold in beaten egg whites.
- 3Dip the bread cubes in the mixture to coat.
- 4Place on baking sheet; cover with plastic wrap.
- 5Chill overnight (the coated bread cubes can also be frozen for later baking).
- 6Remove from the fridge, remove plastic wrap.
- 7Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minute, or until brown.
- 8These puffs freeze well after baking.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese Puffs
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 732.9
- Calories from Fat 395
- Total Fat 43.9 g
- Saturated Fat 26.1 g
- Cholesterol 114.1 mg
- Sodium 1281.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 20.2 g