These melt-in-your-mouth puffs will become a favorite, so light and cheesy, I aways make lots of these, but no matter how many I make, it's just never enough, they go so fast. (note: plan ahead, these puffs need to chill overnight)
- Melt cream cheese and cheddar cheese, and butter in the microwave or in top of a double boiler.
- Remove; fold in beaten egg whites.
- Dip the bread cubes in the mixture to coat.
- Place on baking sheet; cover with plastic wrap.
- Chill overnight (the coated bread cubes can also be frozen for later baking).
- Remove from the fridge, remove plastic wrap.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minute, or until brown.
- These puffs freeze well after baking.