1/1 Photo of Cheese-Stuffed Burgers
Found on the net in response to a request.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Shred the cheese, seed and chop the chile pepper; combine.
- 2Slice the tomato; set aside.
- 3Shape the beef into 8 thin patties, put 1/4 of the cheese mixture in the centre of 4 of the patties; top with remaining patties and pinch to seal.
- 4Toast the bread.
- 5Heat oil in a frying pan and cook the hamburgers 6-8 minutes over medium heat for medium rare (I don't recommend cooking any ground meat to medium rare-- safety concerns-- but this is what the recipe states).
- 6Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 7Place cooked hamburgers on the toast and top with tomato slices and coriander, then another slice of toast.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese-Stuffed Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (371 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 786.2
- Calories from Fat 286
- Total Fat 31.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 135.8 mg
- Sodium 1046.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 52.7 g