Found on the net in response to a request.
Make and share this Cheese-Stuffed Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- Shred the cheese, seed and chop the chile pepper; combine.
- Slice the tomato; set aside.
- Shape the beef into 8 thin patties, put 1/4 of the cheese mixture in the centre of 4 of the patties; top with remaining patties and pinch to seal.
- Toast the bread.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and cook the hamburgers 6-8 minutes over medium heat for medium rare (I don't recommend cooking any ground meat to medium rare-- safety concerns-- but this is what the recipe states).
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place cooked hamburgers on the toast and top with tomato slices and coriander, then another slice of toast.