1/4 Photos of Cheeseburger Pizza
Another recipe from the morning news. I think this one belongs to the lady who stars in the show since there is no other credit for it. My kids LOVED this and next to me, they are the pickiest eaters ever. I used the Boboli thin style crust and colby cheese (our preference). ** As stated in reviews, this makes quite a bit for 1 crust. It would be best to use 2 crusts or half the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pizza crust, pre-baked
- 1 (8 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 8 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup dill pickle, sliced (optional)
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1In a skillet, cook beef,onion, garlic, salt, and pepper until meat is browned; drain and set aside.
- 2Place crust on an ungreased 12-inch pizza pan.
- 3Spread with pizza sauce.
- 4Top with beef mixture, bacon, pickles, and cheeses.
- 5Sprinkle with italian seasoning.
- 6Bake at 450 degrees for 9-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheeseburger Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 585.5
- Calories from Fat 376
- Total Fat 41.8 g
- Saturated Fat 21.8 g
- Cholesterol 147.9 mg
- Sodium 1283.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 43.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: