- Andy's Note:
These are great for parties. A buddy of mine from Texas showed me how to make them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut jalapeños from top to bottom on one side (don't cut them all the way through).
- 2Under the sink, wash out and gut the insides of the jalapeños.
- 3Cut and place pieces of cheese to fit inside the jalapeños.
- 4Wrap the jalapeños with a strip of bacon (be sure not to wrap them too tight, the bacon will shrink).
- 5Put a tooth pick through the jalapeño to hold the bacon in place.
- 6Grill jalapeños on a BBQ flipping constantly until bacon is done, usually no more than 5-10 minutes. Be careful of large flames.
- 7Serve immediately or refrigerate and heat up in oven.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 314.3
- Calories from Fat 249
- Total Fat 27.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 51.0 mg
- Sodium 499.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 11.8 g