Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
These are great for parties. A buddy of mine from Texas showed me how to make them.
Make and share this Cheesy Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos recipe from Food.com.
- Cut jalapeños from top to bottom on one side (don't cut them all the way through).
- Under the sink, wash out and gut the insides of the jalapeños.
- Cut and place pieces of cheese to fit inside the jalapeños.
- Wrap the jalapeños with a strip of bacon (be sure not to wrap them too tight, the bacon will shrink).
- Put a tooth pick through the jalapeño to hold the bacon in place.
- Grill jalapeños on a BBQ flipping constantly until bacon is done, usually no more than 5-10 minutes. Be careful of large flames.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate and heat up in oven.
Great appetizers! You are gonna love these when you try them!