Just wait until you taste this, throw on some green onions on top of the mozzarella cheese also if desired :)
- Set oven to 350°F.
- Prepare a 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan or baking sheet.
- Slice the bread into about 1/2-inch slices.
- In the microwave or stove top melt the butter with garlic powder.
- Mix in the dried parsley.
- Place the bread slices on the baking sheet.
- Using a pastry brush generously coat the tops of each slice with the melted butter/garlic mixture.
- Sprinkle tops of each slice lightly with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Remove from heat then sprinkle shredded mozzarella or cheddar cheese onto each slice.
- Return to oven and bake for another 3-5 minutes or until cheese has melted and the bread is lightly toasted.