1/3 Photos of Cheesy Baked Garlic Bread Slices
Just wait until you taste this, throw on some green onions on top of the mozzarella cheese also if desired :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 350°F.
- 2Prepare a 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan or baking sheet.
- 3Slice the bread into about 1/2-inch slices.
- 4In the microwave or stove top melt the butter with garlic powder.
- 5Mix in the dried parsley.
- 6Place the bread slices on the baking sheet.
- 7Using a pastry brush generously coat the tops of each slice with the melted butter/garlic mixture.
- 8Sprinkle tops of each slice lightly with Parmesan cheese.
- 9Bake for about 10 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- 10Remove from heat then sprinkle shredded mozzarella or cheddar cheese onto each slice.
- 11Return to oven and bake for another 3-5 minutes or until cheese has melted and the bread is lightly toasted.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Baked Garlic Bread Slices
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 426.6
- Calories from Fat 250
- Total Fat 27.8 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 77.5 mg
- Sodium 763.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 16.4 g