Danielle in New Hampshire's Note:
I first made this dish for a family get together and everyone raved about it. Very tasty, and makes ALOT! Great for pot lucks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 can condensed cream of broccoli soup, undiluted
- 1 can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (, I use 1 cup)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups uncooked instant rice
- 2 cups chopped broccoli (, I use the food processor to chop)
- 1 small onion
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1In large bowl combine soups, milk and sour cream, Stir in cheeses, rice broccoli, onion, paprika and pepper.
- 2Transfer to a 13x9 baking dish coated with non-stick spray.
- 3Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 35 mins.
- 4uncover, bake 5-10 mins longer or until rice and broccoli are tender.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Broccoli Bake
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.6
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 27.4 mg
- Sodium 280.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 7.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
condensed cream of broccoli soup