Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I first made this dish for a family get together and everyone raved about it. Very tasty, and makes ALOT! Great for pot lucks.
- 1 can condensed cream of broccoli soup, undiluted
- 1 can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (, I use 1 cup)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups uncooked instant rice
- 2 cups chopped broccoli (, I use the food processor to chop)
- 1 small onion
- 3⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- In large bowl combine soups, milk and sour cream, Stir in cheeses, rice broccoli, onion, paprika and pepper.
- Transfer to a 13x9 baking dish coated with non-stick spray.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 35 mins.
- uncover, bake 5-10 mins longer or until rice and broccoli are tender.
The only thing I would do is add more broccoli and some cauliflower to it! The kids loved it! Very easy to make and super tasty.
Easy and VERY tasty. I have tried making it different ways, too. I used cream of mushroom w/ roasted garlic(campbells)instead of cream of chicken. Also I used skim milk and lowfat or fat free cheese and sour cream.