Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I made this for my boyfriend's mother, and she went BANANAS! She's asked me to make it for her four times since her first taste.
- Melt cheese in medium sized microwave safe bowl.
- In separate bowl, mix beans with onion powder, garlic powder, and salt.
- Blend avocado into the bean mix.
- Once cheese is melted, mix bean and avocado mix into cheese dish, blend well.
- Mix in chicken.
- Drizzle hot sauce over the top of the dish.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
I tried it and this was very good. I took it to a small gathering and everyone loved it! It's best if you keep it heated as it's hard to scoop if it cools. I bought avocado tortilla chips from Trader Joe's to go with it and it was a real hit! I'm going to use the left over dip as a spread on corn tortillas and add some taco seasoned ground turkey as a filling. Thanks for posting!