1/2 Photos of Cheesy Chicken Legs
1 hr 10 mins
Who needs Shake 'n' Bake? Do-it-yourself and with a little imagination, create your own variations! Serve with a tossed green salad and a baked potato for a complete meal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- 2In the Ziploc bag, combine the bread crumbs, parmesan, salt, pepper, paprika and garlic powder.
- 3Brush each chicken piece with the olive oil, then drop singly, into the crumb mix in the Ziploc bag and shake well to coat.
- 4Place each coated chicken piece together on an UNgreased cookie sheet.
- 5Bake in the preheated 375°F oven for 1 hour or until the chicken is 170° and the juices run clear.
- 6Variations: This is a hugely versatile recipe, where seasonings are interchangeable depending on the type of cuisine you're aiming for --.
- 7Make it a little Italian by swapping out the paprika for some italian seasoning; Make it a little Tex-Mex by swapping out the paprika and garlic powder for chili powder and ground cumin -- you get the idea.
- 8If you're anything like many cooks, you probably have all kinds seasonings lurking in your cupboard; Throw caution to the four winds and experiment a little -- see what you come up with!
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Chicken Legs
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 513.3
- Calories from Fat 326
- Total Fat 36.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 144.1 mg
- Sodium 326.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 34.5 g