This is a great little appetizer that can be made ahead of time and frozen. When guests arrive, just pop them in the microwave to reheat. Everyone loves them and they are so easy.
- Mix together the first 5 ingredients.
- Slice muffins in half horizontal.
- Spread each muffin half with the cheeze/crab mixture.
- Place under broiler and brown (WATCH CAREFULLY SO IT DOESN'T BURN).
- Cut each muffin half into quarters when cool enough to handle.
- (I keep a bag of these in the freezer for when unexpected guests show up. Just broil as instructed above, place on a cookie sheet to freeze, then transfer to freezer bags. When guests arrive, place in microwave to heat up and then serve).