1/2 Photos of Cheesy Crab Appetizer
This is a great little appetizer that can be made ahead of time and frozen. When guests arrive, just pop them in the microwave to reheat. Everyone loves them and they are so easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together the first 5 ingredients.
- 2Slice muffins in half horizontal.
- 3Spread each muffin half with the cheeze/crab mixture.
- 4Place under broiler and brown (WATCH CAREFULLY SO IT DOESN'T BURN).
- 5Cut each muffin half into quarters when cool enough to handle.
- 6(I keep a bag of these in the freezer for when unexpected guests show up. Just broil as instructed above, place on a cookie sheet to freeze, then transfer to freezer bags. When guests arrive, place in microwave to heat up and then serve).
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Crab Appetizer
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.6
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 52.5 mg
- Sodium 578.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 10.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Kraft Old English cheese spread