Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This Cheesy Garlic Bread is so good my husband requests it all the time. This make enough to cover a small to medium loaf of french bread. I usually double the amount and make a big loaf of Italian bread. So yummy! :0)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine butter, garlic, parsley, and parmesan cheese.
- Cut bread longways and lay face up on a baking sheet.
- Spread butter mixture on bread.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted (about 10-15 minutes).
- Cut and enjoy (so yummy).
Very good, as well as fast and easy. we substituted a blend of cheddar and mozzarella (we ran out of mozzarella) made for PAC 2010
This Bread was pretty good with my Lasagna Thanks for sharing!
We loved this bread. I used fresh parsley and and a parmesan-romano blend. DS loved the butter mixture on crackers as well. Thanks for sharing, we will make this often. Made for Fall PAC 2009