1/1 Photo of Cheesy Sausage Quiche
1 hr 5 mins
This is a savory,hearty quiche that even men who "don't eat quiche" will love. This recipe is from a childhood friend of my husband.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown sausage and drain then rinse with hot water to remove excess fat.
- 2Place sliced onion in drippings from sausage and cook until onions are translucent.
- 3Remove and blot in paper towel to remove excess fat.
- 4Mix sausage and cheese with green pepper (optional) and add flour and mix until coated with flour.
- 5Place in unbaked pie shell.
- 6Place onions ontop of quiche.
- 7Mix spices with beaten egg and add evaporated milk, and stir.
- 8Pour milk mixture evenly over the quiche.
- 9Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until quiche is set.
- 10Let set for 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Sausage Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 588.3
- Calories from Fat 397
- Total Fat 44.1 g
- Saturated Fat 17.5 g
- Cholesterol 158.2 mg
- Sodium 881.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 25.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: