1/2 Photos of Cheesy Spaghetti Squash
Not only did this recipe give me an additional way of fixing this veggie, it provided me with the most wonderful way of cooking it. There were minor adjustments made for personal taste. This recipe is from Kraft Food & Family magazine, fall 2003.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pierce the spaghetti squash several times with a fork or sharp knife to allow steam to escape.
- 2Place in microwave and cook on high 5 minutes.
- 3Turn over and continue cooking for for another 5 minutes or just until soft.
- 4Remove squash from microwave and allow to stand for 5 minutes.
- 5Cut squash in half.
- 6Remove and discard seeds.
- 7Using a fork, scrape the insides of the squash to form strands; reserving one squash shell.
- 8Toss squash with remaining ingredients adding salt and pepper to taste.
- 9Scoop back into the reserved squash shell and serve.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Spaghetti Squash
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 24.6
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.4 mg
- Sodium 36.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat mozzarella cheese