1/1 Photo of Cheesy Spinach Dip
A tasty dip with a spicy punch. Easy to make. Too easy to consume!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen spinach, thawed and well drained
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 (8 ounce) packages monterey jack pepper cheese, shredded (reserve about 1/3 cup shredded cheese for topping)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 10 ounces Rotel Tomatoes, well drained
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 375*.
- 2Thaw spinach, drain well and place in a large mixing bowl.
- 3Add softened cream cheese, mix together with electric mixer.
- 4Add shredded pepper jack (all but 1/3 cup), tomatoes, garlic, onion and Parmesan cheese. Blend well.
- 5Place mixture in 9 x 11" baking dish. Top with remaining 1/3 cup pepper jack cheese.
- 6Bake, covered, at 375* for 30 minutes.
- 7Remove lid and continue baking for 15 more minutes, or till bubbly and browned slightly on all sides.
- 8Serve with chips or dippers of your choice.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Spinach Dip
Serving Size: 1 (301 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 529.9
- Calories from Fat 371
- Total Fat 41.3 g
- Saturated Fat 24.6 g
- Cholesterol 123.7 mg
- Sodium 1049.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 31.5 g