Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 28 mins
This originated from Pillsbury but has been adapted for my family's taste.
Make and share this Chicken and Artichoke Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- Grease lightly a 12-inch pizza pan.
- Roll dough out onto pan, starting at the center, press the dough (with your hands) out to the edge of the pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 6-8 minutes or until the crust begins to dry.
- In a bowl, add the salad dressing and Parmesan cheese; stir to combine.
- Take the partially baked pizza crust out of the oven.
- Spread the dressing mixture over the crust (We liked more dressing than the original recipe called for so I doubled the amounts. You don't have to use it all if it is too much for your liking.) Top with the chicken and artichokes.
- Sprinkle with fontina and top with the tomatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Place back in the oven and bake 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and crust it golden brown.
- Cut into wedges to serve.
this was good. only had gouda cheese and feta cheese with boboli thin crust. not bad
This was really good, and a nice twist on traditional pizza. I made exactly as directed other than I also added some carmelized red onion. I will make this one again for sure.
Oh, my goodness.....this was wonderful. Enjoyed it with a nice glass of white wine. Absolutely one of my favorite pizzas. Will make this again and again.