Prep 15 mins
Cook 28 mins
This originated from Pillsbury but has been adapted for my family's taste.
Make and share this Chicken and Artichoke Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (10 ounce) can prepared pizza crust (Pillsbury)
- 1⁄2 cup caesar salad dressing
- 6 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded Fontina cheese
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- Grease lightly a 12-inch pizza pan.
- Roll dough out onto pan, starting at the center, press the dough (with your hands) out to the edge of the pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 6-8 minutes or until the crust begins to dry.
- In a bowl, add the salad dressing and Parmesan cheese; stir to combine.
- Take the partially baked pizza crust out of the oven.
- Spread the dressing mixture over the crust (We liked more dressing than the original recipe called for so I doubled the amounts. You don't have to use it all if it is too much for your liking.) Top with the chicken and artichokes.
- Sprinkle with fontina and top with the tomatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Place back in the oven and bake 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and crust it golden brown.
- Cut into wedges to serve.
this was good. only had gouda cheese and feta cheese with boboli thin crust. not bad
This was really good, and a nice twist on traditional pizza. I made exactly as directed other than I also added some carmelized red onion. I will make this one again for sure.
Oh, my goodness.....this was wonderful. Enjoyed it with a nice glass of white wine. Absolutely one of my favorite pizzas. Will make this again and again.