This originated from Pillsbury but has been adapted for my family's taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease lightly a 12-inch pizza pan.
- 2Roll dough out onto pan, starting at the center, press the dough (with your hands) out to the edge of the pan.
- 3Bake at 400 degrees for 6-8 minutes or until the crust begins to dry.
- 4In a bowl, add the salad dressing and Parmesan cheese; stir to combine.
- 5Take the partially baked pizza crust out of the oven.
- 6Spread the dressing mixture over the crust (We liked more dressing than the original recipe called for so I doubled the amounts. You don't have to use it all if it is too much for your liking.) Top with the chicken and artichokes.
- 7Sprinkle with fontina and top with the tomatoes.
- 8Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- 9Place back in the oven and bake 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and crust it golden brown.
- 10Cut into wedges to serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Artichoke Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.3
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 53.3 mg
- Sodium 426.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 16.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust