1/1 Photo of Chicken and Cheese Pie
Perfect Pixie's Note:
Beautiful dish, we can't get enough of it, homemade and from nz, perfect
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1line base and sides of 22cm pie dish with one sheet of pastry.
- 2in a bowl, combine chicken, cheese, cottage cheese, yoghurt and pepper.
- 3lightly beat eggs and stir into mixture.
- 4spoon filling into lined dish.
- 5cover with the remaining pastry sheet.
- 6trim edges.
- 7bake at 220 degrees for 10 minutes.
- 8then 180 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- 9serve hot or cold.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Cheese Pie
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1021.2
- Calories from Fat 590
- Total Fat 65.5 g
- Saturated Fat 20.8 g
- Cholesterol 241.2 mg
- Sodium 974.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 45.9 g