Beautiful dish, we can't get enough of it, homemade and from nz, perfect
Make and share this Chicken and Cheese Pie recipe from Food.com.
- line base and sides of 22cm pie dish with one sheet of pastry.
- in a bowl, combine chicken, cheese, cottage cheese, yoghurt and pepper.
- lightly beat eggs and stir into mixture.
- spoon filling into lined dish.
- cover with the remaining pastry sheet.
- trim edges.
- bake at 220 degrees for 10 minutes.
- then 180 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- serve hot or cold.