This is one of my partner's favourite dishes & one of my specialties. It has lots of calories, but it's so delicious -- they are worth it! Great served with chips & a green salad.
- Remove the skin from the chicken breasts& pound the fillets to flatten them slightly.
- Grill or fry the fillets until they are cooked, set aside.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan& add the garlic& saute.
- Add the cream, chicken powder& chives, stir over low heat until thickened.
- Top the fillets with slices of avocado& brie or camembert& heat under a grill so cheese melts.
- Place fillets on serving plate& pour the cream sauce over the top.