The soaking water from the sun-dried tomatoes can be refrigerated for several days. The liquid adds a layer of flavor to salad dressings, or can be used in place of part of the chicken or vegetable broth in recipes.
- Soak sun-dried tomatoes in enough boiling water to just cover them.
- Set aside.
- Heat oil in nonstick skillet over medium high.
- Add onion and cook, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes, or until softened.
- Remove skillet from heat and transfer onions to small bowl.
- Drain tomatoes, discarding the soaking liquid or reserving it for another use.
- Add chopped tomatoes to onions and stir in basil and feta.
- Cut a horizontal slit in each chicken breast to form a pocket.
- Stuff each with 1/4 of cheese mixture.
- Return skillet to medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken breasts and saute for 6 minutes.
- Carefully turn them and cook another 6 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.