1/3 Photos of Chicken Breasts Stuffed With Feta & Sun-Dried Tomatoes
The soaking water from the sun-dried tomatoes can be refrigerated for several days. The liquid adds a layer of flavor to salad dressings, or can be used in place of part of the chicken or vegetable broth in recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak sun-dried tomatoes in enough boiling water to just cover them.
- 2Set aside.
- 3Heat oil in nonstick skillet over medium high.
- 4Add onion and cook, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes, or until softened.
- 5Remove skillet from heat and transfer onions to small bowl.
- 6Drain tomatoes, discarding the soaking liquid or reserving it for another use.
- 7Add chopped tomatoes to onions and stir in basil and feta.
- 8Cut a horizontal slit in each chicken breast to form a pocket.
- 9Stuff each with 1/4 of cheese mixture.
- 10Return skillet to medium-high heat.
- 11Add the chicken breasts and saute for 6 minutes.
- 12Carefully turn them and cook another 6 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Breasts Stuffed With Feta & Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.8
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 83.6 mg
- Sodium 282.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 26.2 g