Very creamy, flavorful casserole. Cook time is for time it takes to bake the dish after all is assembled. Number of servings is estimated - depends on portion size.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°.
- 2Cook noodles and broccoli to package directions.
- 3Make sauce by melting butter; add flour, salt, mustard and pepper and stir well.
- 4Stir in milk til thick, then add cheese and stir til melted.
- 5Place cooked noodles in bottom of greased casserole, then top with broccoli, then chicken.
- 6Cover with sauce and bake for 15 minutes.
- 7Can top with buttered crumbs, if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Broccoli Noodle Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.5
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 51.9 mg
- Sodium 710.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 11.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: