It's a little bit of work, but totally worth it. I like to do the chicken ahead of time, then warming them in the oven. These things are also good separately added to the salad. I've used leftover chicken that I've shredded, then added some ham and swiss. I then would use the cornflakes as a crispy topping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken between plastic wrap and pound until 1/8 thickness.
- 2Top each piece of chicken with some ham and a slice of swiss cheese. Roll up chicken and secure with a toothpick.
- 3Mix seasoning salt with crushed cornflakes. Dip chicken in melted butter then roll in cornflakes.
- 4Bake on a greased cookie sheet at 400 degrees for 35-40 minutes. Remove toothpicks and slice chicken on an angle.
- 5Divide lettuce into 4 servings. Place chicken on top. Top each salad with ranch or your favorite dressing.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Cordon Bleu Salad
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 455.7
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 25.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.3 g
- Cholesterol 157.0 mg
- Sodium 1002.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 44.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed salad greens