Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
It's a little bit of work, but totally worth it. I like to do the chicken ahead of time, then warming them in the oven. These things are also good separately added to the salad. I've used leftover chicken that I've shredded, then added some ham and swiss. I then would use the cornflakes as a crispy topping.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 226.79 g deli ham, thinly sliced
- 4 slice swiss cheese
- 59.14 ml butter, melted
- 236.59 ml corn flakes cereal, finely crushed
- 9.85 ml seasoning salt
- 946.36 ml mixed salad greens
- ranch dressing
- Place chicken between plastic wrap and pound until 1/8 thickness.
- Top each piece of chicken with some ham and a slice of swiss cheese. Roll up chicken and secure with a toothpick.
- Mix seasoning salt with crushed cornflakes. Dip chicken in melted butter then roll in cornflakes.
- Bake on a greased cookie sheet at 400 degrees for 35-40 minutes. Remove toothpicks and slice chicken on an angle.
- Divide lettuce into 4 servings. Place chicken on top. Top each salad with ranch or your favorite dressing.
Wow, really tasty! This wasn't actually too much work, and the result was delicious. Thank you!