1/2 Photos of Chicken Delite Casserole
This turned out great, better then I thought. I don't cook often with canned soup, but one I had to try, I served it with tosses garden salad and soft fresh biscuits.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine noodles and chicken in bowl; mix well.
- 2Combine butter and soup in bowl, stirring until blended.
- 3Add sour cream, salt, pepper, green onions and 1 1/2 cups cheese; mix well.
- 4Spoon into buttered 2 1/2-quart baking dish.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 6Sprinkle with mixture of 1/2 cup cheese and corn flakes.
- 7Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Delite Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 366.3
- Calories from Fat 254
- Total Fat 28.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 100.5 mg
- Sodium 695.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 18.4 g