This turned out great, better then I thought. I don't cook often with canned soup, but one I had to try, I served it with tosses garden salad and soft fresh biscuits.
- Combine noodles and chicken in bowl; mix well.
- Combine butter and soup in bowl, stirring until blended.
- Add sour cream, salt, pepper, green onions and 1 1/2 cups cheese; mix well.
- Spoon into buttered 2 1/2-quart baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with mixture of 1/2 cup cheese and corn flakes.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese melts.