1/1 Photo of Chicken Enchilada Dip or Spread
This goes well with dippers like tortilla chips, raw celery and carrots or rolled in small soft tortillas. Serve warm or cold, but best warm.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped red bell peppers (optional)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces shredded colby-monterey jack cheese (or cheddar-jack)
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cilantro
- 1Mix everything together in a mixing bowl until well blended.
- 2Transfer the mixture to a lightly greased/sprayed medium baking dish.
- 3Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden brown.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Enchilada Dip or Spread
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.4
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 44.6 mg
- Sodium 261.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 10.6 g