1/4 Photos of Chicken Fajita Pizza
I just made this the other nite and it is my fav. pizza now!!!! I had some leftover chicken and peppers from fajitas the other nite and i came up with this wonderful creation!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a med.
- 2saucepan cook together chicken and mixture of fajita mix and water, set aside.
- 3Combine sour cream and salsa, spread all over pizza dough.
- 4(leaving 1 in. crust) Top w/ chicken.
- 5Cook peppers and onion over med.
- 6heat w/cooking spray until soft.
- 7Top pizza w/peppers.
- 8Sprinkle cheese all over the top.
- 9Bake@ 350 degrees F for 12 min.
- 10,or what the pizza dough says.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Fajita Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 54.0
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 9.4 mg
- Sodium 139.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fajita seasoning mix