I just made this the other nite and it is my fav. pizza now!!!! I had some leftover chicken and peppers from fajitas the other nite and i came up with this wonderful creation!!!
- In a med.
- saucepan cook together chicken and mixture of fajita mix and water, set aside.
- Combine sour cream and salsa, spread all over pizza dough.
- (leaving 1 in. crust) Top w/ chicken.
- Cook peppers and onion over med.
- heat w/cooking spray until soft.
- Top pizza w/peppers.
- Sprinkle cheese all over the top.
- Bake@ 350 degrees F for 12 min.
- ,or what the pizza dough says.