1 hr 5 mins
Donna Matthews's Note:
I got this recipe many years ago from a friend under the name of Viva La Chicken, but that's never what we call it. Regardless of the name, it is one of the favorites in my family and very easy to make. Times do not include letting it sit in the refrigerator overnight.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut tortillas into strips or squares.
- 2In a large bowl, combine canned soups, salsa, and milk to form a sauce.
- 3Add grated cheese, chicken cubes, tortilla pieces, and chopped onions.
- 4Toss all ingredients until well mixed.
- 5Put into greased casserole dish.
- 6Cover and let sit in refrigerator overnight.
- 7Bake, covered, at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes (or until hot and bubbly).
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Tortilla Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (297 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 521.8
- Calories from Fat 288
- Total Fat 32.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 113.2 mg
- Sodium 1021.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 34.0 g