Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is great for pot lucks or just a snack. I'm asked to bring this to work a lot for different occasions. You can also do this in a crockpot and keep it warm for longer.
- 3 (15 ounce) cans chili ("no beans")
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese (Mild Mexican if you want it spicier)
- 1 lb ground beef
- In large pan brown ground beef and drain.
- Add chili and cubed Velveeta.
- Stir occasionally until cheese is melted.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.
This is a GREAT dip!! It makes a lot, and that's a good thing, because it goes fast! We used tortilla chips and Doritos. This is a KEEPER!!
Next time I will use one less can of chili and more cheese--I added some cheddar cheese and some Rotel to make it spicier. Good dip to make in a hurry.