1/1 Photo of Cobb Salad
This is NOT a low cal salad! But it is a delicious one-bowl meal for a hot summer night.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set up 6 large salad bowls by lining with lettuce.
- 2Starting with the poultry, put a 'strip' of the meat down each salad bowl, dividing between all 6.
- 3Do this with the poultry, then the ham, the eggs, the bacon.
- 4Sprinkle the avocado, the blue cheese, the onion and the Jack over the top.
- 5The idea is to make this salad restaurant beautiful.
- 6Serve with a variety of salad dressings.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cobb Salad
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 478.6
- Calories from Fat 321
- Total Fat 35.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 242.3 mg
- Sodium 469.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 34.4 g