Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is NOT a low cal salad! But it is a delicious one-bowl meal for a hot summer night.
Make and share this Cobb Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Set up 6 large salad bowls by lining with lettuce.
- Starting with the poultry, put a 'strip' of the meat down each salad bowl, dividing between all 6.
- Do this with the poultry, then the ham, the eggs, the bacon.
- Sprinkle the avocado, the blue cheese, the onion and the Jack over the top.
- The idea is to make this salad restaurant beautiful.
- Serve with a variety of salad dressings.
Yummm! I made this salad tonight for dinner for my husband who doesn't think a salad can be a meal- he couldn't even finish it! I love this salad, It is so full of delicious flavors! Thanks for posting. I will post a pic of our Meal!