So good! Very simple to do, and they are better the day after too!!! Try em! Ready in 1 hour or less.
- In a large bowl, combine the milk, broth, 1 tablespoon butter, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Stir in hash browns.
- Heat remaining butter in a large nonstick skillet.
- Add hash brown mixture.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until potatoes are heated through.
- Stir in cheese.
- Transfer to a greased shallow 2 quart baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until potatoes are tender.