I found this recipe on a box of Mrs. Grass Recipe, Soup & Dip Mix, made by Wyler's. I like to add artichokes to fit my liking. I like cold and hot spinach dip. This recipe is meant to be cold but it could probably be good served warm too, heat in the oven till bubbly.
- Allow cream cheese to warm to room temperature so it mixes easier with other ingredients.
- Thaw, drain and squeeze dry spinach.
- Chop green onions and artichokes hearts.
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, vegetable soup mix, cream cheese, parmesan cheese, and onions (and artichoke hearts if desired). Chill for at least two hours.
- Serve with bread cubes or crackers. I like mine cold with vegetable flavor crackers.