I made these for my family and they loved them! I hope that you enjoy them as much as they do. :0)
Make and share this Country Club Hamburgers recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons onions, minced
- 2 teaspoons horseradish
- 2 teaspoons mustard, prepared
- 12 slices bacon, thinly sliced
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 6 large mushrooms, scored and stemed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 buns, toasted
- Divide beef into 12 patties;flatten to 1/2 inch thick.
- Cream cheeses together.
- Stir in onion,horseradish and mustard.
- Top 6 of the patties with cheese mixture leaving 1/2 inch margin for sealing.
- Cover with remaining patties sealing edges well.
- Wrap edges with bacon using 2 pieces per patty and secure with toothpicks.
- Place patties on a preheated gas grill with flame set on medium-low.
- Broil,turning once until desired doneness (about 10-15 minutes for well done.).
- Season to taste.
- While burgers are cooking,lightly brown mushrooms in butter.
- Place each burger on a bun and top with a mushroom -- enjoy!