1/2 Photos of Country Club Hamburgers
I made these for my family and they loved them! I hope that you enjoy them as much as they do. :0)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons onions, minced
- 2 teaspoons horseradish
- 2 teaspoons mustard, prepared
- 12 slices bacon, thinly sliced
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 6 large mushrooms, scored and stemed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 buns, toasted
- 1Divide beef into 12 patties;flatten to 1/2 inch thick.
- 2Cream cheeses together.
- 3Stir in onion,horseradish and mustard.
- 4Top 6 of the patties with cheese mixture leaving 1/2 inch margin for sealing.
- 5Cover with remaining patties sealing edges well.
- 6Wrap edges with bacon using 2 pieces per patty and secure with toothpicks.
- 7Place patties on a preheated gas grill with flame set on medium-low.
- 8Broil,turning once until desired doneness (about 10-15 minutes for well done.).
- 9Season to taste.
- 10While burgers are cooking,lightly brown mushrooms in butter.
- 11Place each burger on a bun and top with a mushroom -- enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Country Club Hamburgers
Serving Size: 1 (275 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 744.8
- Calories from Fat 468
- Total Fat 52.0 g
- Saturated Fat 22.6 g
- Cholesterol 172.5 mg
- Sodium 858.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 43.1 g