Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a very tasty dip that I serve with a variety of crackers. Would be excellent with veggies as well.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- salt and pepper
- 7 ounces crabmeat, well drained
- 6 ounces marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 1⁄2 cup diced red pepper
- 1⁄2 cup diced celery
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- Beat cream cheese until smooth; add mayonnaise and beat until blended.
- Fold in remaining ingredients.